Setbacks. We all have them but some people seem to recover better than others from them.
Let´s talk about that.
Book -list below the video as well as the Questions & Fun Task List.
You are doing SO WELL , for showing up for your self, your art and your community in this crazy time.
One last invitation : Take it easy, take one step at the time. Keep the momentum going gently and be kind to your self.
1. Everything is figureoutable - Marie Forleo - available in 33 languages
2. This is Marketing - You can´t be seen until you learn to see - Seth Godin
3. Why we sleep- The new science of sleep and dreams -Mathew Walker
4. The power of Habit - Why we do what we do an how to change - Charles Duhigg
Questions and Fun Tasks
1. What knowledge or skill you can´t afford not to have anymore ?
2. What do you HAVE even right now. I´m not talking about money, I´m talking about all the skills, knowledge, experiences. Also don´t forget to look around you..who is around you ?
3. Who is your team ? I love making a mind-set for this one.
4. List 10 people that you know in your hear, you will support and have their back when it comes to overcome a setback. Than tell them. Call, send a text or an e-mail. This part is crucial, take action and put your knowledge into ACTION.
This is "Let-me-educate-you" . A project born in a crisis to connect our hearts with our arts and to keep moving while we sit at home. I am a professional circus and cabaret performer,Marlene Dietrich Tribute Artist as well as a Producer and Director of Shows in London but most importantly I am a business passionate, in fact so passionate that I became a business and life coach specifically focused on creative minds like YOU! Did you like what you saw ? If so, tell a friend and share this blogpost with someone that would truly benefit from this ! Much Love xx Ulrike